Fixtures 2020/21

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming fans are slowly allowed in from October and assuming things aren’t back to normal regarding full stadiums and away fans until the new year....

No trips to Elland Road, Goodison or Trafford

I’ve cut out the rest because it’s completely irrelevant to this thread. I don’t think it’s a coincidence, it’s just an almost statistical certainty they would get games that can be considered to be at a favourable time just like every other clubs set of fixtures. Unless you got a City fan to write their fixtures personally there was always going to be something to jump on if you search enough and ignore everything that doesn’t suit.

For every team they’ve got at home second, they’ve got somebody else away. Their last 5 away games they’ve got Burnley, West Brom, United, Leeds and arsenal, assuming fans are back in by then, you couldn’t really hand pick a worse set of fixtures to play away to with a crowd backing them. It’s incredibly easy to cherry pick a few fixtures and claim it as proof of some mass conspiracy that simply isn’t there as you’ve clearly chosen to do.
How can corruption in football ever be irrelevant?

Utter bollocks. The one thing they would have wanted if they could have picked the fixtures themselves is their 4 toughest home games of the season in the second half, and vice versa. And lo and behold it happens. Just a coincidence though. You say I’ve searched it and cherry picked - it’s actually the first thing I looked at, and there it is. Go back to your fantasy world, the one where football is clean and pure, and the football authorities and the media love City and liverpool the same. And while you are there please say hi to lord lucan who will be riding fucking shergar through never never land

You can surround your point with as much hyperbole as you want, it doesn’t strengthen it. As I already said, you can counter these 4 hardest games at home second with all the tough away games that you don’t want to play in front of a crowd.

I’m assuming the four games you’re referring to are City, United, Chelsea and Everton? They play United away after they play them at home for a start, and guess what, we also play 3/4 of those teams at home second.... I think you might need to order some more tinfoil mate the space lizards are finding a way through.

You can surround your point with as much hyperbole as you want, it doesn’t strengthen it. As I already said, you can counter these 4 hardest games at home second with all the tough away games that you don’t want to play in front of a crowd.

I’m assuming the four games you’re referring to are City, United, Chelsea and Everton? They play United away after they play them at home for a start, and guess what, we also play 3/4 of those teams at home second.... I think you might need to order some more tinfoil mate the space lizards are finding a way through.
Tell you what. Get a coin, decide whether you want heads or tails, then toss 4 times and see how many times it takes you to get the chosen heads or tails 4 times in a row. You’ll be at it a long time.

Purely due to space in the calendar. Any postponements (weather or Covid) and I genuinely think there will be teams that have to play 4 games a week.

Unless there are contingency plans (none announced), Spurs have to play Carabao Cup games on a Tuesday/Wednesday, then Europa League qualifier on Thursday in for Round 3 and 4. If we win CL, then we'll have to do the same with Super Cup for one round (United if they win EL have same issue).

Fuck knows how we'll catch up if we win the CL and go to World Club Cup, bearing in mind we would already have games to catch up from the beginning of the season. We could have 3/4 games in hand before Christmas.

20/21 is going to be insane. Our players (and staff) not having a proper break means we're at a huge disadvantage to Liverpool before next season starts.
Clubs in europe wii not play in league cup.

Tell you what. Get a coin, decide whether you want heads or tails, then toss 4 times and see how many times it takes you to get the chosen heads or tails 4 times in a row. You’ll be at it a long time.

You’ve conveniently just ignored the factual points I’ve made that debunk your bizarre theory but okay.

That’s a 1 in 16 chance of happening, not exactly lottery winning chances but that analogy doesn’t fit at all, the coin flip is a 50/50 chance with no other variables stacked on top of it. The fixture lists aren’t compiled with a simple 50/50 home or away first coin flip because there’s structure to it with countless variables that go into the algorithm.

I’ve just seen you also comment on city having a higher proportion of away games early on as if that’s also a negative to back up this conspiracy to shaft us. You do realise having more away games early means more home games later don’t you? Or is it only Liverpool that benefit from potentially having a home crowd?

So four of our first six games are away from home, who'd have thunk it?

And then just for good measure, tack Liverpool at home on to the end of it?

Not even trying to hide it.

Good run-in though.

On the flip side it might be seen as an advantage playing Wolves and Leeds away in empty stadiums. Elland Road would be rocking. A great occasion it would have been.

Cant say our record away from Etihad in empty stadiums is reassuring though. Lost to Chelsea, Lyon, Southampton, Arsenal

Just checked red dippers, got us at home second half of season, and rags, and chelse and everton. Obviously a coincidence and nothing to do with home advantage in the big games when there’s more chance of crowds being allowed back in. AND SO THE CORRUPTION CONTINUES
Ahh go way. It's a fixture list like most others since time began you play everybody twice and have tough games and easy games and games which you though would be tough but turned out to be easy and the reverse. If we start to defend properly we will be there or there abouts come may. Fans or no fans allowed in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.