Fixtures Calendar - 2021/22

When are we expecting to find out the TV dates for the Burnley game?
Currently 2nd April

When are we expecting to find out the TV dates for the Burnley game?
Currently 2nd April
April TV games are supposed to be confirmed on 21st February but the last deadlines for confirming dates have been delayed by a week or two.
Bear in mind that the Burnley game is immediately before the first leg of the Champions League quarter final. If it gets moved to Sunday for TV, it will end up switching back to Saturday should we get past Sporting and are playing on Tuesday of that week.

TV Dates for March expected to be announced tomorrow. Hopefully they are not delayed as I've been keeping an eye on flights and the prices have gone up over the last few weeks.
Thinking of just chancing it and booking the flight, City v Rags 5th March probably likely to stay at that date because we have Sporting Lisbon in the Wednesday?

TV Dates for March expected to be announced tomorrow. Hopefully they are not delayed as I've been keeping an eye on flights and the prices have gone up over the last few weeks.
Thinking of just chancing it and booking the flight, City v Rags 5th March probably likely to stay at that date because we have Sporting Lisbon in the Wednesday?
Hope it's tomorrow but don't be surprised if it's near weekend or even early next week. Rarely announced on scheduled date, quite annoying tbh.

Hope it's tomorrow but don't be surprised if it's near weekend or even early next week. Rarely announced on scheduled date, quite annoying tbh.
It's a pain in the arse, As you said it could easily be the end of the week or run into the week after so quite tempted to book something tomorrow if nothing is announced. The morning flight 6:20 am is already near €70. All we can do is sit tight I suppose.

There's really no excuse not to have brought them out yesterday as there are no games for two weeks. Surely they're not waiting until after the 5th round FA cup draw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.