Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think these will come out today MAG?
Happy to be proven wrong, but my bet would be no.

This one is generally delayed, I think because Amazon get the Boxing day picks, and how that affects Sky and BT's picks for the games either side. Maybe its easier this year with no games PL games before Boxing Day as a result of the World Cup, but we will find out.

This one is generally delayed, I think because Amazon get the Boxing day picks, and how that affects Sky and BT's picks for the games either side. Maybe its easier this year with no games PL games before Boxing Day as a result of the World Cup, but we will find out.
So bloody irritating the wait. Really need to know so I can whack holidays in pronto whether they remain as or move.

I reckon that there’s a bit of behind the scenes lobbying going on from clubs that will have multiple players at the World Cup. Playing on the 27th or 28th rather than Boxing Day itself could end up being quite advantageous if it means a day or two of extra rest once everyone’s back on club duty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.