Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally 22nd, then moved to the 23rd and then moved back to the 22nd due to champions league fixtures.
I am glad that the Carabao Cup against Chelsea is on Wednesday because my Easyjet flight arrives at 11.40 on then Thursday i will go to Old Trafford and see them play Villa,Friday i will head to Blackpool and then Saturday i am hoping for Burnley-Blackburn or City-Brentford and then Sunday down to London for Fulham vs united and Monday back to Denmark

Quite simply the FA Cup replays for R3 and R4 need to go and that'd clear up two mid weeks in Jan and Feb, and if they switch the League Cup semi-final to single leg as well, then that also clears one more mid-week in Jan ... otherwise first available free mid-week as things stand is in April.
This. Except the replays are revenue for other clubs not affecting by the royal cancellations.

But without those, there are only 3 spare midweeks after the World Cup, 2 already to fit in, plus two more for FA Cup 6th round and semi-final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.