Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone got dates and times for the Christmas Prime TV fixtures?
For once, the official City page is updated, but the rest of the games (and ours) are all still showing as 3pm on Boxing Day on other TV schedule sites.
Cheers in advance

Leeds moved from Boxing day is excellent - get to get pissed on boxing day at a house party aaannnnnnddd get to get pissed again in Leeds on the new date!

Again our Christmas/ New Year fixtures are relegated to midweek whilst others are on Boxing Day and New Year’s day. I hate this , why are the media so predictable? We need to get a better balance between the fans and the media.

Reactions: PPT
Again our Christmas/ New Year fixtures are relegated to midweek whilst others are on Boxing Day and New Year’s day. I hate this , why are the media so predictable? We need to get a better balance between the fans and the media.
For some fans its better not playing bank holiday, easier travel. For the team they look pretty good recovery time wise,

What’s chances Pep gives the players an extra xtra day off? If I’m a player I’d be buzzing with no game Boxing Day

we have chelsea and united away in 48 hours currently so surely united games gets moved to sunday/monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.