Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They haven’t given a date for Jan fixtures, were supposed to be together with Dec ones … so now no one knows … I just put it there as an expected date really, will probably end up moving it forward every week when they don’t announce anything till middle of World Cup probably.

They haven’t given a date for Jan fixtures, were supposed to be together with Dec ones … so now no one knows … I just put it there as an expected date really, will probably end up moving it forward every week when they don’t announce anything till middle of World Cup probably.
It was November 7th last season so there really is no excuse not to sort it this week.

Seems we need neither us or spurs to get any FA cup replays

Yes but we won't know about replay or not till like a week before the actual mid-week so can't arrange a fixture of that magnitude on three days notice ... I think they will simply have to scrap all FA Cup replays now and then slot all the fixtures that got postponed after the death of the Queen in one midweek and use the second midweek for other postponed fixtures, that we we get both Spurs and Arsenal games played in Jan and Feb ... otherwise they go on to April earliest (and who is to say we won't have a few more postponed by then anyway due to say Carabao Cup final or later rounds of the FA Cup.

Yes but we won't know about replay or not till like a week before the actual mid-week so can't arrange a fixture of that magnitude on three days notice ... I think they will simply have to scrap all FA Cup replays now and then slot all the fixtures that got postponed after the death of the Queen in one midweek and use the second midweek for other postponed fixtures, that we we get both Spurs and Arsenal games played in Jan and Feb ... otherwise they go on to April earliest (and who is to say we won't have a few more postponed by then anyway due to say Carabao Cup final or later rounds of the FA Cup.
Could have Arsenal away on 14/15th Feb now though?

Could have Arsenal away on 14/15th Feb now though?
Nopes, they're in Europa R 32 and R16 so both midweeks booked for them ... plus need special permission from UEFA to hold domestic games at the same time as European games going on ... not gonna happen for one reason or the other.

Nopes, they're in Europa R 32 and R16 so both midweeks booked for them ... plus need special permission from UEFA to hold domestic games at the same time as European games going on ... not gonna happen for one reason or the other.
They’re not in the play off round as they finished group winners. Their next European game isn’t until March. I’m sure with all the other issues they might make it an early kick off to avoid clashing with CL games. It’s happened before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.