Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the plastics worldwide,and sky,bt and now amazon prime folk,we're shite that
attends,and some still have the cheek to attack match going fans,but you know all that
anyhow.
Tbf its handy for free cancelation hotels , or free changing of trains

Why the fuck do they move games and then say but they might be moved again dependent on other games. It's fucking annoying that you can't plan anything.
This is the one thing that really pisses me off. When they move the 1st time for tv they should be set in stone, it's a right fuckabout when they might get moved again.

1677000878491.png

So if United are playing Thu night in Europa, they'd basically swap their game to our slot on Sun and move us back to Sat ... AND both sides of that Leicester game is a CL QF two legs, so also depends on them being Tue/Wed before or after ... basically, sit tight on those three fixtures, nothing's fixed, except the Liverpool, Arsenal and Fulham games. Other three all changeable!

Regarding Leicester this only thing i can think of is if we get to CL QF and play Tuesday 18th it would go back to the Saturday
Well it won't be 5.30 if it does, forest v scum is on. Unless them knobheads get moved due to that Europa shite.

what’s happening with the Leeds game in may? Same date as kings coronation
HRH Sheikh Mansour has sent an invitation to HRH King Charles to come to the City vs Leeds game and sit next to him in the directors seats.
I bet Charlie Boy gives some feeble excuse about not being able to attend as he already has a previous engagement elsewhere.
The ungrateful twat !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.