Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right. I presumed they had to run in the same order of the games....yeah 2 away games in the final week could be tough...but if anyone can do it City can.
There’s no official rule or protocol that determines in what sequence rearranged games are eventually played.
But as both of our affected games (West Ham and Brighton) are on Sky, I’d imagine the evil TV bosses may have some say in what dates are ultimately found for us.
Brighton beating the rags in the semi final could potentially be huge - going there with them having one eye on the cup final (hopefully against us) would be really helpful.

There’s no official rule or protocol that determines in what sequence rearranged games are eventually played.
But as both of our affected games (West Ham and Brighton) are on Sky, I’d imagine the evil TV bosses may have some say in what dates are ultimately found for us.
Brighton beating the rags in the semi final could potentially be huge - going there with them having one eye on the cup final (hopefully against us) would be really helpful.
Do what we did in 1981 and play last game 5 days after cup final replay and 8 days after everyone else had finished league campaign

Not too sure to be fair. Brighton are on fire. They'll be gunning for a champions league place...roared on by a home crowd. I'm sure they'd like an fa cup win but the club would also love the champions league money.
Cheers for your 1st paragraph...helpful that.

Let's see how this experiment goes ...

Really struggling to figure out what would change between 23rd March and 30th March (both dates falling within the current International Break) that they couldn't announce them together? Or even the next one Matchweek 37, that'd be announced a few days later (on 7th April) after the next round of fixtures on 1/2 April gameweek ... nothing in there that should effect the selection of MW37, not like CL QFs are to take place that'd affect SFs or even FA Cup games don't come into play ...

1679584288313.png

Oh well, something to look forward to in international break ... IF they stick to this schedule, then today at some point we should find out our which TV channel has moved our Leeds (H) game, then on Thursday we'd find out the same about our Everton (A) fixture ... and a further week after that on Friday (7th Apr) we would find out the Chelsea (H) game timings.

Funny thing is all three of those fixtures have two legs of Champions League Semi-Final slots in between so expect all three to have that asterisk with them that subject to our participation in CL and those ties dates/days could move these again.

Here, look where CL SFs are and why all three would have a subject-to-change clause with them still ...

1679584867322.png

Who seriously is in charge of these selections and processes? Does my head in every time I pick up our fixtures calendar ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.