Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the rags win today, they have to play the semi on the Sunday as they are playing Thursday night before.
If they win, we will therefore know if our game at Wembley will be on the Saturday or Sunday based on if we draw them or not.

My question though is what if West ham were also in the semi finals and were drawn apart from the rags?
Neither West ham or the rags would be able to play on the Saturday so what would they do?

If the rags win today, they have to play the semi on the Sunday as they are playing Thursday night before.
If they win, we will therefore know if our game at Wembley will be on the Saturday or Sunday based on if we draw them or not.

My question though is what if West ham were also in the semi finals and were drawn apart from the rags?
Neither West ham or the rags would be able to play on the Saturday so what would they do?
I reckon in that scenario, maybe West Ham's european match would be brought forward a day. Play on the Wednesday maybe? I think one of the europa conference matches was played on the Tues/weds this week.

Does that mean a date midweek in the final week of the season if we beat both Bayern and Sheffield?
If we get past Bayern, the only available dates for the West Ham and Brighton games are 2nd/3rd May and 23rd/24th May. The result against Sheffield Utd is irrelevant.
The only way other possible options can open up is if we go out against Bayern. Champions League SF dates would then be available but those wouldn't work for West Ham if the Hammers were still involved in the Europa Conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.