Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that City fixture list states that Everton game is subject to UCL participation, but doesn’t state this for Leeds game.

3fb449402d85de7e308c6f1840297565.png

Does the club know that if we beat Bayern we’ll be playing Wednesday 10th ?

This is from the announcement so maybe not: "The home game against Leeds United, originally pencilled in for 15:00 on Saturday 6 May, will now take place on Sunday, 7 May at 14:00 (UK) - but is subject to our progress in the Champions League."

A bit of help please as I've messed up.
IF we beat Bayern, has the dates for the semi been set already and which is home or is it not decided until all matches are complete.

This is from the announcement so maybe not: "The home game against Leeds United, originally pencilled in for 15:00 on Saturday 6 May, will now take place on Sunday, 7 May at 14:00 (UK) - but is subject to our progress in the Champions League."
Is it a case of Saturday or Sunday depending on whether CL semi final dates (assuming we are there) are Tuesday or Wednesday? I.e. we couldn’t be expected to play PL Sunday and then CL Tuesday?

Semi-finals: 9/10 & 16/17 May 2023, we are away first leg IF we qualify.
Many thanks, that helps a little, as I said prev. I've messed up and it means I miss the away leg. (Bummer) but I can go go the home match.

Is it a case of Saturday or Sunday depending on whether CL semi final dates (assuming we are there) are Tuesday or Wednesday? I.e. we couldn’t be expected to play PL Sunday and then CL Tuesday?
Correct. A team can't play Sunday and then Tuesday a couple of days later.
If we qualify, one of the SF legs will be Tuesday and the other will be Wednesday. The game preceding whichever leg is on Tuesday will be moved from Sunday to Saturday and the game preceding the Wednesday leg will stay on Sunday.

Semi-finals: 9/10 & 16/17 May 2023, we are away first leg IF we qualify.
Hopefully the Wednesday.
Got a good deal with free cancellation at Salford Quays Travelodge.
Got Altrincham Travelodge on the Tuesday with free cancellation a fair bit dearer but still cheaper than hotels in the town.

Is West Ham on the 3rd May now? I don't remember seeing an email, but it shows as this in my calendar and also in the fixture list now.

Just checking if the West Ham game is now locked in on 3rd May regardless of Chumps League potential progression as want to book travel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.