Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've guessed it'll be the Tuesday and booked flights.. Our previous 3 semi-final home legs have all been on a Tuesday! Nobody knows yet, I've looked at the fixtures around each option, and it's very hard to predict what can move. I went for the unscientific "all our UCL home semi-finals are on a Tuesday" argument...

Is the potential home semi vs Madrid/Chelsea deffo Wed's May 17th?
Tuesday 16th or Wednesday 17th should we get through.
Dates will be confirmed towards the end of next week following the completion of the QFs.

Tuesday 16th or Wednesday 17th should we get through.
Dates will be confirmed towards the end of next week following the completion of the QFs.
Oh thanks. I can only go to Tuesday and Sunday games so fingers crossed!

So, if we get though next week, one of Everton or Leeds has to be moved, yet again, as they’re both scheduled for Sundays.
It surely cannot be that difficult to work out that only City or Chelsea can be playing on the 8/9th and the 16/17th so they could just leave them as Saturday fixtures.
Even city don’t seem to have worked it out as it says the Everton game is ‘subject to UCL participation on the following Tuesday’…

So, if we get though next week, one of Everton or Leeds has to be moved, yet again, as they’re both scheduled for Sundays.
It surely cannot be that difficult to work out that only City or Chelsea can be playing on the 8/9th and the 16/17th so they could just leave them as Saturday fixtures.
Even city don’t seem to have worked it out as it says the Everton game is ‘subject to UCL participation on the following Tuesday’…
It is subject to UCL participation on the Tuesday as it will only move if we are participating in the UCL on the Tuesday.

Chelsea at home surely gets pencilled in today for 16:30 on Sun 21st? I know it would be subject to move until completion of QFs and semi dates are confirmed, but even if we or Chelsea (unlikely) played the Wednesday before, thats enough time for it to be on the Sunday? Just tryna work out what would stop them changing it if they put it in that slot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.