Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to PL's official listing:

1659122191307.png

So only thing to be decided is 2pm or 4:30pm ... if we are to play on Tue then they'd kick off earlier at 2pm and if we have Wed CL game then it is 4:30pm ...

Have updated the calendar on first post/first page.

I think they'll have to sort out that Arsenal/Brighton gap as well other than the Derby. So basically nothing will be clear till end of August when the CL draw is on Friday 26th August, a whole month away that! And CL fixtures might not even come till the next day.

1659122534773.png

Got to plan a work trip near the derby - am I right in thinking if it is not the Sunday it is 100% the Wednesday before and not the Wednesday after?

According to PL's official listing:

View attachment 51219

So only thing to be decided is 2pm or 4:30pm ... if we are to play on Tue then they'd kick off earlier at 2pm and if we have Wed CL game then it is 4:30pm ...
Surely they wouldn’t have us playing Sunday/Tuesday? I’d have thought the derby would be brought forward to the Saturday if we have a CL game on the following Tuesday

It's all fucked up - City's statement doesn't match what PL says ... make of it what you want, they have us on Sunday for Brighton (not on TV) ... which is what I said earlier about Arsenal being Thu ...

1659123019261.png

Basically nothing is fixed and we'll only really know at the end of next month when CL draw happens and their fixtures are announced!

WTF !? Does nobody proof read at City ?

"
Four of City’s Premier League fixtures in October have been altered for live TV coverage.
The Manchester derby at the Etihad has been moved to Sunday 2 October and will be screened live on Sky.
The kick off time has yet to be confirmed – and that game will move to Wednesday 19:30 if City are in the UEFA Champions League the following Tuesday.
"

Well I can't see it happening but moving the raggy game to a midweek night would be brilliant for me, working on the weekend and it'll be the first derby I've missed almost forever.

Sunday 2 October
14:00/16.30 TBC Leeds v Aston Villa (Sky Sports)
14:00/16.30 TBC Man City v Man Utd (Sky Sports)*
*Due to Man City's UCL participation on 4 Oct

The Premier league site suggests the derby is deffo Sunday but will be at 2pm if UCL on Tuesday and 4.30 if UCL on weds.

Surely we can complain of they have us playing Sunday /Tuesday??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.