Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Uefa within minutes of games being finished announce the dates and times for both legs of both semi finals. Our FA took nearly two weeks to sort out two semi finals and we still don't know when the Leeds, Brighton and Chelsea games will be played.

So Uefa within minutes of games being finished announce the dates and times for both legs of both semi finals. Our FA took nearly two weeks to sort out two semi finals and we still don't know when the Leeds, Brighton and Chelsea games will be played.
It is on the FA for the Semi Finals. The confirming of Leeds Brighton and Chelsea etc is nothing to do with The FA and entirely down to the Premier League and the tv companies

It's not a direct one or the other choice though is it? Both can easily be accommodated. I have watched perhaps nearly 800 live games in 40 years of match attending, but have never seen a Coronation of nation's Monarch in my 55 years on this planet. I suspect there are plenty of younger fans who are not Royalists, or even remotely patriotic, but whether they like it or not the greater majority still respect the monarchy and wish to witness the Coronation. Perhaps my 28 years in the British Army makes me slightly more patriotic than most but trust me, and irrespective of what any Bluemoon poll may show, I am in the majority.
I’d be happy for the match not to clash with the Coronation ad I detest the early lunchtime Saturday ko’s. I’m guessing it’s nailed on we swap with the Dippers and play at 5:30 Saturday. Still won’t watch the coronation, I’m an FOC but have never been interested in the RF. Definitely in the “large” minority though.

Perhaps I’d have more respect if the present incumbent had not been such a twat with Diana, it’s what’s happened over the years, even Phillip was shagging around whilst married to the Queen.

It is on the FA for the Semi Finals. The confirming of Leeds Brighton and Chelsea etc is nothing to do with The FA and entirely down to the Premier League and the tv companies
Yes, but these outcomes should have been legislated for in advance and City's progression merely triggers plan A, B, C etc! To think these muppets are actually trying to only begin to sort this out now, even though they knew what might happen, is complete incompetence, no ifs, no buts!

Is it?
Always thought they were seprate!
Everyday's a school day.
Kind of, it’s still classed as that but the FA don’t have full powers over the League, they have representation on the board but they’re all thick as thieves, I wouldn’t know exactly what they’re allowed to manipulate!

They are waiting to see if Attwell will be available?

I’m guessing they’ll be waiting until the outcome of the rags EL game tonight as that will determine the possible dates when their game against Chelsea (originally scheduled for this weekend) can be played.
Sky will have a big say as they have both that game and our visit to Brighton. I would think they would ideally want them in different midweeks but if that can’t happen, definitely on different nights.
Obviously the Chelsea game is affected by this too hence the delays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.