Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

Those two gameweeks were always Amazon Prime's and they get all 10 games for each of those gameweeks. And no times are confirmed yet, that'd come when that month's TV picks are confirmed (December's expected to be confirmed around mid October).

Villa (A) most likely to be moved to Wed, as our Spurs (H) game could possibly be on Sky's SuperSunday and same for Luton (A) as Sky would want to cover Haaland and the rest of our superstars walking into their ground, plus they already would have the weird stands ready to show during that one about how much our bench cost compared to whole Luton's whatever since whenever ...
Fully agreed, though it does seem odd they’ve already moved united Chelsea to the Wednesday at 8pm, seemingly well before the ‘December pick’ date.

Fully agreed, though it does seem odd they’ve already moved united Chelsea to the Wednesday at 8pm, seemingly well before the ‘December pick’ date.

That's normal, they usually put most on Tue and then one or two on Wed to mark that they have both days ... they actually also have Thursday if they want to utilize and all that will only be confirmed when Dec TV times get announced. Same for the boxing day games, they'd also have the Wed and Thu that week ... it just depends on how other two broadcasters pick and place games before and after those which can dictate if they can show a game on Thu or not.

Any fear of Palace being rescheduled now we play the CWC semi final on the Tuesday

Any fear of Palace being rescheduled now we play the CWC semi final on the Tuesday
It's definitely going to be played on the Saturday. Just a question of what kickoff time if it's picked for TV.
Can't be on the Friday as we've got the game in Belgrade on Wednesday 13th and can't be on Sunday due to the Club World Cup.

Not really much of an explanation but United’s website apparently says:

“The unusual start time was agreed following consultation between the clubs, the broadcaster and local authorities.”
The normal 2pm game that day had been brought forward to 1pm as well.

September and October we have just 3 home games and 7 away in three different competitions, bit of a test.

The normal 2pm game that day had been brought forward to 1pm as well.

That presumably was done to maintain the normal 2.5 hour gap between the two games.

My best guess is that GMP were lobbying for an earlier kick off than 4.30. Sky didn’t want one of their biggest games of the season in the early slot. So they compromised snd made it an hour earlier instead.

That presumably was done to maintain the normal 2.5 hour gap between the two games.

My best guess is that GMP were lobbying for an earlier kick off than 4.30. Sky didn’t want one of their biggest games of the season in the early slot. So they compromised snd made it an hour earlier instead.

And for those that like to think there’s something more involved, this is one of those weekends where the time difference to the USA East Coast is 4 hours instead of the normal 5

I think there is a strong chance this gets postponed.

If it goes ahead on the Saturday then it's because we're worried about a fixture back log.

We can't play Wednesday in Belgrade, Saturday in Manchester, and Tuesday in Jeddah. Too much travel. Disrespectful to say play the kids in Belgrade, but also quite difficult to because they themselves have a UEFA Youth League game the same day.

Can anyone advise me when the dates for TV games in early December are announced. Secondly anyone able to speculate if Palace at home will be moved? Personally, I can't see the Day changing but maybe the time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.