Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

Just out of interest @MAG have you got a link to where it was originally listed as on bbc/itv please?

I only saw it confirmed last week as TNT or Fifa+, there was no channel confirmed before that.

I hadn’t seen it before either, but Mag must’ve had some basis for flagging it as BBC/ITV you’d think.

CityXtra first reported it, which is where I saw ... they have deleted that tweet now, and changed their article that was linked in that tweet as well, they have now written TNT Sports in place of where it says BBC and ITV now (same article, just changed broadcaster name on it now) ... but a quick google for "city xtra club world cup bbc itv" gives up plenty of archived news pages from last week all citing them as source (given that's what I went searching for) ... so not sure what has happened here ... but yeah I wouldn't go change my whole calendar without reading news articles that said broadcaster has now been confirmed ...

Just posted three such samples above ... but if you google those words, you'd find plenty more, all citing CityXtra as their source.

Sorry guys, for any inconvenience ... will update calendar now.

Seems like a story about media rights for the Olympics had be doctored.

The guy tweeting about Saudi teams joining the CL in 2024 reckoned he was vindicated when others published the same, but they were just using him as a source. Everything comes around in a circle.

CityXtra first reported it, which is where I saw ... they have deleted that tweet now, and changed their article that was linked in that tweet as well, they have now written TNT Sports in place of where it says BBC and ITV now (same article, just changed broadcaster name on it now) ... but a quick google for "city xtra club world cup bbc itv" gives up plenty of archived news pages from last week all citing them as source (given that's what I went searching for) ... so not sure what has happened here ... but yeah I wouldn't go change my whole calendar without reading news articles that said broadcaster has now been confirmed ...
Cheers pal

Yes, that looked pretty clear cut didn’t it?!

I might try the fifa + route for the early games and see how I fare with that before plunging back on to the TNT bandwagon.
It isn't great you can't pause or wind-back/replay it and there are a couple of adverts before you get on, but will do the job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.