Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

Is the home game v Villa virtually nailed on for the Wednesday night, 3rd April?
Are those midweek games on Amazon or Sky/TNT? I know Amazon tend to have a game on a Thursday night.
Amazon's TV package is for two midweek programmes and those have been and gone so that week's games will presumably be on TNT.
I wouldn't take anything for granted until it's confirmed but I'm confident Villa will be on the Wednesday. CL QF first leg is the following midweek and as it looks like we should now be involved in that, there's a 50% chance we'll be playing on Tuesday 9th. That would mean the game at Palace couldn't be on Sunday 7th and consequently the Villa game couldn't be on the Thursday.
Common sense says it should be scheduled for the Wednesday rather than having to make the dates of two separate games subject to change following the CL draw.

There is one more available midweek slot - 23rd/24th April. The Brighton game would presumably move to that if necessary with Spurs being played in the final midweek of the season should that also need to be rearranged.
Fingers crossed we’re still involved in all competitions then!
Do we know what remaining dates might be a Monday night game? (Is 22 April safe?)

Do we know what remaining dates might be a Monday night game? (Is 22 April safe?)
I think the only way that the game at Tottenham gets moved to Monday 22 April is if both ourselves and Brighton go out in the FA Cup fifth round. Should the game at the Amex on FA Cup sixth round weekend need a new date, I'd say that 23/24 April is very likely when it's played.
Most other Monday nights are subject to Champions League scheduling. As long as we're in the CL, we're unlikely to get a Monday night game. If we go out, there's every chance that we'll get at least one.

Getting a bit ahead of myself here but when would we know the date of the champions league semi if we get there?

I know the draw for the quarters and semi is done at the same time so we would know the opponent and if we are at home or away but would we know if it's the Tuesday or Wednesday at that point?

Getting a bit ahead of myself here but when would we know the date of the champions league semi if we get there?

I know the draw for the quarters and semi is done at the same time so we would know the opponent and if we are at home or away but would we know if it's the Tuesday or Wednesday at that point?
No. Not until the quarters have concluded. But you would know what week we would be home and what week we would be away.

So two change, and Luton (H) stays at Sat 3pm slot ... but Spurs (A) and Forest (A) not finalizes yet ... only first half of April announced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.