Fixtures Calendar - 2024/25

Ffs, get these games announced.

Already reading Newcastle vs WHU moves to Mon 25th Nov (good luck getting home Hammers), so just get them all out.
Seriously, they’ve had the whole international fortnight to sort and announce these and we are now looking at the Friday of the second week…

I've just realised I'm out at a gig 1 December so will miss the annual getting stitched up/ done over at Klanfield.

At least sense has prevailed for the Bournemouth game with a traditional 3pm Saturday ko.

I'd think so too. The juggling of Wolves weekend after CL fixtures came out hints at them probably already sorting it, so should be soon I think.

For us in November, Brighton A, Spurs H and Liverpool A are all likely to be moved away from Sat 3pm slot for TV. Bournemouth A would probably stay there, depends what other games are on that weekend. Could really have done with that midweek Sporting A game to be on Wednesday and not Tuesday as that'd nicely have cushioned both sides of the weekend, now, it'll be too close after Bournemouth A whatever happens.
Very prophetic with the fixtures. We get shafted every which way but loose around the time of CL fixtures with so many consecutive aways and very little turnaround time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.