Fixtures Calendar - 2024/25

Is palace away definitely staying 3pm on Saturday 7th dec? Just seems strange that it hasn't been picked for TV. Our second away 3pm of the season , cant remember that happening for ages
Yeah, kind of see your point there. You might have thought the tv companies would see that as a potential banana-skin for us as a Saturday teatime kick off.

Chelsea and Ipswich both are stupid decisions by Sky ... they have squeezed the PSG away game in for us from both ends. Could easily have put Ipswich on Sat instead of Sun and Cheslea should be on Super Sunday, not Saturday ... similarly our QF in Carabao Cup (should we get past Spurs) doesn't have time either side. Other than that Palace (A) and West Ham (H) are the only two games that remain on Saturday 3pm, rest everything is on TV.

Anyway, can see them all in one glance with all the before and after fixtures, calendar updated in first post:

Surprisingly looks like i will get down for the Everton game.
A Flixbus from Glasgow on Christmas day £11.2 nights in Ancoats Travelodge £80 with money back cancellation.

12.30 on boxing day is fucking shite. Might go on the exchange this one. Like to spend xmas day evening taking shite with the family and drinking

Sorry if already discussed,but why is our last home game already showing it will be played on a sunday, 18th May.All other prem games are showing sunday too,the week after is the final game of the season on the 25th and i know all final games of the season are played on a sunday.Iv had to book a day off work ,thats how.iv noticed it.

Sorry if already discussed,but why is our last home game already showing it will be played on a sunday, 18th May.All other prem games are showing sunday too,the week after is the final game of the season on the 25th and i know all final games of the season are played on a sunday.Iv had to book a day off work ,thats how.iv noticed it.
Fa cup final on the saturday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.