Fixtures Calendar - 2024/25

Oooohhhhhh nice idea, never thought of that. Would make a nice change, even though Elizabeth line Stratford to LHR is easy and I fly for ‘free’ with BA due to my points haul :)

But I do fancy a Eurostar run
As you're in London already it's defo worth doing. I always like doing it because it takes you straight into Paris City Centre, not got to piss about getting from the airport to the city.

Also worth noting that you go through French immigration whilst still in London, so once you arrive it's straight out onto the street with no queuing.

And if you do decide to do it, my advice would be to get the train from Stratford International to London St Pancras, which is where the Eurostar goes from. This takes about 7 minutes and costs about 5 quid.

Hope this helps!

As you're in London already it's defo worth doing. I always like doing it because it takes you straight into Paris City Centre, not got to piss about getting from the airport to the city.

Also worth noting that you go through French immigration whilst still in London, so once you arrive it's straight out onto the street with no queuing.

And if you do decide to do it, my advice would be to get the train from Stratford International to London St Pancras, which is where the Eurostar goes from. This takes about 7 minutes and costs about 5 quid.

Hope this helps!

BOOKED ! Thanks Guys …. saved a night near CDG , now in the city for Mon-Tue-Wed night before flying direct back to Manchester for the Chelsea game.

Bluemoon(ers) to the rescue again :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.