Fixtures Calendar - 2024/25

Looks like they’re dragging out the announcement of TV games for August and September until the last possible moment.

I’ve long since stopped being bothered about kick off times. Just part of the game these days.

But there’s absolutely no reason why this announcement couldn’t have come within a day or two of the fixtures coming out.

Annoying as fuck. As if they don't know yet which games they want to put on telly. they're simply just c*nts.

Annoying as fuck. As if they don't know yet which games they want to put on telly. they're simply just c*nts.

Sky probably didn’t want their big announcement while everyone was watching the Euros on BBC & ITV.

So next couple of days while there’s a break will probably be about right. Assuming the chart is right. Which I’ve no doubt it is.

Hopefully.

Although it does say ‘provisional’ dates, so I wouldn’t be banking on it.
Spot on. The dates for confirmation of TV games have got progressively less reliable over the last couple of seasons and I’d take anything about when it’s supposed to happen with a pinch of salt. And last season there was the new trend of revealing the fixtures for just the first half of a month with the second half following later - I wouldn’t be surprised if that becomes the norm in 2024-25.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.