Fixtures Calendar | Latest Update - Pg 28 (and Pg 1)

The following Premier League games are currently looking for a slot ...

1613391292671.png

Two of ours are outstanding - Saints (H) due to Carabao Cup Final and Wolves (H) due to FA Cup Quarter Final. This is the week we finally catch up the table in terms of our previous two postponements (when we play Everton A) ...

I guess these should be slotting in those March 2/3 and 9/10 midweeks. That'd still leave us two more midweek slots later for the FA Cup Semi and the Final should we get there.

Expecting TV Picks for March to come out along with all these games fitting in at some time this week.

Latest updated calendar:

View attachment 10583
Do we really need a fucking break for international friendlies this season of all seasons when half the foreign players won't even be allowed to travel and half the games will end up getting postponed for covid reasons? Ridiculous, if they need warm up games play them when the seasons over.

The following Premier League games are currently looking for a slot ...

View attachment 10584

Two of ours are outstanding - Saints (H) due to Carabao Cup Final and Wolves (H) due to FA Cup Quarter Final. This is the week we finally catch up the table in terms of our previous two postponements (when we play Everton A) ...

I guess these should be slotting in those March 2/3 and 9/10 midweeks. That'd still leave us two more midweek slots later for the FA Cup Semi and the Final should we get there.

Expecting TV Picks for March to come out along with all these games fitting in at some time this week.

do we know when they announce tv games and these postponed ones?

Do we really need a fucking break for international friendlies this season of all seasons when half the foreign players won't even be allowed to travel and half the games will end up getting postponed for covid reasons? Ridiculous, if they need warm up games play them when the seasons over.
Thought this myself whilst looking at our fixtures. Absolute fucking joke to have this.

when will they announce the fa cup quarters dates? i think we will be saturday as europa league teams can only play on sunday. will they be announced at the same time as the other league games above?

do we know when they announce tv games and these postponed ones?

when will they announce the fa cup quarters dates? i think we will be saturday as europa league teams can only play on sunday. will they be announced at the same time as the other league games above?

No one knows when they'll announce either of them. But common sense would suggest that it should be this week alongside the TV picks for March and then FA Cup QFs might be finalized a day or two after that.

Looking at the past dates on how they have announced for each month so far this season, I'd guess any of the three days Wed, Thu or Fri this week around 4pm is very likely.

I agree. I think all clubs should simply refuse to send players this break and force cancelations across the whole window. Countries are in lockdown, people can't travel back for funerals (Klopp's case in point) so just stick to playing domestically. Even Champions League games are all disrupted and being moved around countries even when they're all on the same continent ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.