Fixtures Calendar | Latest Update - Pg 28 (and Pg 1)

That's not magically going to create more days in the week.

I'm presuming there's some PL rule that means you can't play more than (say) 2 games a week?
I’m fairly certain teams have played 3 games in a week before now. I can see, for example, a run of Saturday, Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday being required in the last week of the season if we make it to the Fa cup and Champions league final - I certainly wouldn’t be complaining though!

I’m fairly certain teams have played 3 games in a week before now. I can see, for example, a run of Saturday, Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday being required in the last week of the season if we make it to the Fa cup and Champions league final - I certainly wouldn’t be complaining though!
I would if we ended up winning none of them as a result...

I would if we ended up winning none of them as a result...
That would be after the FA Cup anyway, which would be the Saturday match.
If we are in a position to win the quad by that point, which is the only circumstance that kind of congestion would occur in the last week, then I would sincerely hope we weren’t in a position of needed 9 points from those 3 games. Doesn’t look that way at the moment anyway. I think some undue pessimism in this thread.

Already a thread exists here with calendar ...

Mods: please merge.

Does anyone know when they are gonna announce the derby date and time ?
its the 6th march,only 19 days away,i'm in work both the 6th and 7th march and need to know to try and book it off

Does anyone know when they are gonna announce the derby date and time ?
its the 6th march,only 19 days away,i'm in work both the 6th and 7th march and need to know to try and book it off

TV Picks for March and the postponed games slots should be out this week. Anyone's guess really but I expect them to announce between now and Friday this week.

Although that's a thought, Pep strongly believes in the maintenance of the integrity of the league competition. Weaker, yes but we won't be rolling the EDS out for a league game.
He can be a bit obsessive when it comes to winning games.
Hopefully he has seen the way the TV companies look after the Rags & Dippers, when it comes to scheduling matches before champions league games, whilst fucking us around. And thinks bugger it, I’m keeping the players I have relied on fresh for the big games.

No one knows when they'll announce either of them. But common sense would suggest that it should be this week alongside the TV picks for March and then FA Cup QFs might be finalized a day or two after that.

Looking at the past dates on how they have announced for each month so far this season, I'd guess any of the three days Wed, Thu or Fri this week around 4pm is very likely.
Behave :)

Reactions: MAG
We don't have to let anyone go to a country on the red list so that's the Portuguese and South American contingents out anyway, Brazil and Argentina won't have any senior players for this break as none of them are based domestically, it's just brain dead to have it.

Talking of International Break, here’s Pep’s take on it from the Everton pre-match presser ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.