Fixtures (merged)

Matty said:
Frank the Yank said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Go to New York on 17th December for 5 nights, trust us to have two home games in that period of time!
Just get yer ass to THE MAD HATTER PUB IN MANHATTAN!!!! Its the next best thing, especially if Jonesey decides to wear his thong. Not bllody likely in December though!!!

I may pay that a visit for the Liverpool away game, weekend of the 26th/27th November.
If you do, just give us an advance warning. Introduce yourself and you will be made to feel very welcome, indeed.

dw7 said:
abitheblue said:
last year they gave the ICS subscription that you can then add so that the fixtures appear in your calendar, and update with any date or time changes.

Tried to do it for this year and it won't work?
Never knew that cheers

if you go to the fixture page you see the subscribe to calendar button, click on that and you see

To Subscribe (i.e. get auto-updates if fixtures change):

•First Team Fixtures - Select this Accept and Download

but the link is screwed for me and won't work. :-(

okay just figured it out (had not had my coffee yet). you have to go to the normal MCFC page (not the app) on your phone!!!!

Then click on that link and it sorts it all out :-) happy days!

this might help
<a class="postlink" href="http://blog.fosketts.net/2011/01/13/apple-breaks-ics-calendar-autosubscription-ios-42/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://blog.fosketts.net/2011/01/13/app ... on-ios-42/</a>

notdead said:
A promoted side first game and loads of you are happy ?!?!?!?!?! Fools.
Think Blackpool, they will be tying to prove they deserve to be there and they will love the fact they have one of the Top sides to start with, id swop with them red fuckers. Nervous already
only difference being they 'proved' themselves against fuckin Wigan
nervous?
ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.