Fixtures (merged)

AnyOne know when sky realise fixtures. Swansea will def be picked and I need to book flights

It will be my 3 yr old sons first trip over as a City
Fan. What an era for him to be born into.

ricky77 said:
AnyOne know when sky realise fixtures. Swansea will def be picked and I need to book flights

It will be my 3 yr old sons first trip over as a City
Fan. What an era for him to be born into.

It usually takes them another 2/3 weeks to pick all the games up to Christmas

Pigeonho said:
Frozen Fire said:
Frozen Fire said:
Found the conspiracy then - we have an AWAY league game after EACH of the 6 Champs League group !!!

Not only this but we're away at OT, Anfield and Stamford Bridge after 3 of our CL group . Couldn't be any tougher.

This also means that the rags are at home after all their CL group games. Now tell me there's no bias.

I knew there would be something for someone to wrangle up a conspiracy.[/quote]

yes i`m sure its just a coincidence they play at home after cl games, and they play spurs, arsenal, chelsea, norwich and city at home and west brom, bolton, and stoke away in the league.

playing against there potential main rivals all at home first. strange how fixtures fall year, after year, after year, coincidence is such a peculiar thing.

We're at home on the first game of the season at at home on the last. Why am I not surprised you've all still found something to woman about?

Champions always start the season at home

1,who made this bullshit up?
2,why did so many take it for granted that it was true?

Re: Champions always start the season at home

oakiecokie said:
clowns pockets said:
1,who made this bullshit up?
2,why did so many take it for granted that it was true?

You`re too late.
Already been covered and discussed.
Wake up theres a good chap !!
sorry pal,just logged in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.