Fixtures - Southampton at home first

Kenney_The_Blue

Really want:

1)The scum away early on and home again near the end of the season.

2) Want all the top 6 away in the first 15 games.

3) Home to a big team on boxing day.

4) Last game of the season at home, not bothered who against, maybe even them lot??

Any preferences for the fixtures?

Re: 19 days until the fixures are announced

I think I'd like a couple of the easier games to start with.

I don't know why but I'm shitting the start of next season if we don't get off to a flyer.

No doubt we'll be playing away after ALL our Champions League games, like last year.

By the way, we won 3 (Blackburn away, Rags away, QPR away), drew 2 (Fulham away and LIverpool away) and lost 1 (Chelski away) of those six games.

Pure coincidence and bad luck, of course. The fact that the rags payed AT HOME after all their Champions League games didn't really help them, did it? Well, actually, it did. They won 4, lost 1 (in the Demolition Derby against us) and drew 1 at home to the barcodes.

Goater's Nipple said:
I think I'd like a couple of the easier games to start with.

I don't know why but I'm shitting the start of next season if we don't get off to a flyer.

i'd be a liar if i didn't say i was a little apprehensive

Kenney_The_Blue said:
3) Home to a big team on boxing day.

My wife will not let me go to the football on Boxing day

So long as we get some decent aways when the weather should be nice! Southampton and Norwich

Salford Red Sox at home on boxing day Will do for me. A newly promoted team for our fist game again would do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.