Fixtures - Southampton at home first

Re: 19 days until the fixures are announced

Mark - TheBlue said:
One thing I want. Home game last game of the season. Everyone fighting for away tickets in some tiny poxy stand to see us lift the league IF IF IF we win it, don't like the sound of it. Please home game last game.

We'll just have to wrap it up early this time then!

A home game first game of the season.
An away game on New Years Day.
Finish with a home game.

Don't want our opening fixture to be a monday night job. You feel like you're missing out a bit when all the teams play the day(s) before!

Hopefully we'll start as home as champs, if we do we'll definately be away last as there's no way we'll be allowed to be home and away first and last 2 seasons in a row.

boxing day and new year's day should rotate so we should be home for both of them, but we'll see.

All i want is away May 4th. Preferable game moved to the sunday.

Fiance booked the wedding for the saturday :( haha

Away fixture first up please (sorry) or at least moved to Monday night if we are at home (sorry again). Purely for selfish reasons as I'm away on a stag weekend 17th to 19th August.

Don't care who we play when, just want us to have a shit away when I'm on holiday. Never been away during the football season before

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.