Fixtures - Southampton at home first

Re: 19 days until the fixures are announced

Zenith said:
Salford Red Sox at home on boxing day Will do for me. A newly promoted team for our fist game again would do

would love that, i can't ever remember playing them on boxing day, can anybody enlighten me??

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Zenith said:
Salford Red Sox at home on boxing day Will do for me. A newly promoted team for our fist game again would do

Salford don't have a team.

When you first sign up to the forum, you should get an email advising that Manchester United are based in Trafford and if you are going to use geography against them, then please try to get it correct.

As Champions, would expect to be at home on the opening day.

And as Champions, would also expect it to be against one of the promoted sides.

United in recent years have had this against the likes of Reading, Fulham, Newcastle, West Brom (although away last year)

Think we have only been at home twice on opening day in something like eight years.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

United in recent years have had this against the likes of Reading, Fulham, Newcastle, West Brom (although away last year)

Think we have only been at home twice on opening day in something like eight years.

Away to Everton it is then!

Matty said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Away to Everton it is then!

Or stoke! Have to be the two of the worst away grounds to go to. (outside the top 6) actually i think they may even be harder than some of them!

Zenith said:

What's a fist game? Shouldn't this be in off-topic?

One thing I want. Home game last game of the season. Everyone fighting for away tickets in some tiny poxy stand to see us lift the league IF IF IF we win it, don't like the sound of it. Please home game last game.

Like to play United first game, then they can give us a Guard of Honour! :0)

i need the fixtures now, i need to feel like its not a million miles away.

getting the fixtures at least feels like we are moving on, pre season training next!!

although i should still be on a high from winning the league, i am, but im hungry for more now i, i need my fix!!

i need my fix now!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.