Fixtures - Southampton at home first

Markie07 said:
Weren't their one about 6 years ago we won? then won at their place as well under Sven?
Wasn't the opening day. From memory, we won at Wet Spam first outing, then beat Villa (or Derby?) the following midweek, THEN we beat the vermin 1-0, thanks to Geovanni.

Looking forward to 24th Nov when QPR turn up at Old Tradfford "2-1 and we fu**ed it up"

Think United might win that one.

just found this on sky sports twitter account...

"Sky and ESPN will confirm their first round of live Premier League fixtures up until November 30 no later than July 5."

I want us to like totaly destroy them I don't like their arrogant and deluded fans.

Southampton being moved to Monday night would be a good thing because the idiotic fixture congestion begins right away. Community Shield on the 12th, England vs. Italy on the 15th (pending confirmation), then the season starts on the 18th (Saturday) so playing on the 20th would be good for our lads.

LoveCity said:
Southampton being moved to Monday night would be a good thing because the idiotic fixture congestion begins right away. Community Shield on the 12th, England vs. Italy on the 15th (pending confirmation), then the season starts on the 18th (Saturday) so playing on the 20th would be good for our lads.
Hope not. If it's played any other time but monday night, I'll be looking at going over for the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.