Fixtures - Southampton at home first

jimharri said:
Anyone got any idea when Sky and BT will announce their early season schedules? If the Saints game isn't moved to the monday night, I'm looking at definitely (maybe!) travelling over for it.

Evening Jim...BT wont be announcing anything for 12 months as their deal doesn't start until after this season. As regards Sky/espn I think 2-3 weeks mate

jimharri said:
Anyone got any idea when Sky and BT will announce their early season schedules? If the Saints game isn't moved to the monday night, I'm looking at definitely (maybe!) travelling over for it.
sky wrote on twitter tv fixtures would be announced by 13th july.

Crazy because CL draw doesn't happen until sometime in August, we get a Sunday/Monday game only to be landed with CL away on the Tuesday or Wednesday or is that factored into the tv games before CL draw. ?

Rammyblues said:

Crazy because CL draw doesn't happen until sometime in August, we get a Sunday/Monday game only to be landed with CL away on the Tuesday or Wednesday or is that factored into the tv games before CL draw. ?
the champions league draw is well after the season has kicked off

Rammyblues said:

already factored in mate..they know the weeks of the champions league,league cup dates so are well aware they can't put any of the CL clubs on a Monday night that week. Same for weeks of league cup.

August 30th I believe is the draw...Sky physically cannot put a cl team on a monday night of any of those weeks.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
jimharri said:

Evening Jim...BT wont be announcing anything for 12 months as their deal doesn't start until after this season. As regards Sky/espn I think 2-3 weeks mate
Hi SHB,
Is that the perfect definition of crash and burn?

:-(

and the daft thing was that I had read that when the new TV deal was announced. Cue the Homer Simpson ''doh'' pic!

jimharri said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
jimharri said:

Hi SHB,
Is that the perfect definition of crash and burn?

:-(

and the daft thing was that I had read that when the new TV deal was announced. Cue the Homer Simpson ''doh'' pic!

no worries matey..

Weren't their one about 6 years ago we won? then won at their place as well under Sven?

I haven't read all the 28 pages so sorry if already said but :

Newcastle away 15the Dec
Sunderland away 26th Dec
Norwich away 29th Dec

Thanks a bloody bunch !!!! Some serious money and even more serious grief at home. May as well get divorced now and at least save on the Xmas presents and turkey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.