Flag gone missing at Leicester away 29/10

Same thing happened to my lad at wolves earlier this season. he had his flag pinched,luckily a fellow blue took a photo of the knob who decided he fancied it .
After confronting the intoxicated plank about the flag, he then requested my lad fought him for it! However, a couple of this knobs mates became a little embarrassed and calmed the situation down before handing the flag back.
On a matter of balance, my son comes under both the 18-24 bracket and is a OSC member.
Perhaps it’s the same idiot, who’s chanced his arm again today at Leicester
If so, I hope someone digs him out rapidly we don’t need any of these types within our ranks.

Same thing happened to my lad at wolves earlier this season. he had his flag pinched,luckily a fellow blue took a photo of the knob who decided he fancied it .
After confronting the intoxicated plank about the flag, he then requested my lad fought him for it! However, a couple of this knobs mates became a little embarrassed and calmed the situation down before handing the flag back.
On a matter of balance, my son comes under both the 18-24 bracket and is a OSC member.
If so, I hope someone digs him out rapidly we don’t need any of these types within our ranks.
Shame you don't have that photo or if anyone on here took the photo, send it to the club. This blue on blue shit needs to stop.

We are infested with vexillophiles and they will stop at nothing to satisfy their sick cravings.

A bit off blaming a steward, they don't know who owns what, and are not responsible for supervising flags.

People get drunk and drugged up and steal things for a laugh, it is always a risk leaving anything unsupervised at the footy.
Just got in and if I may say and I will say bad form from you to suggest that at any time was any blame put on said steward, but what didn't happen and does at many games is that the game finishes and there is plenty of time to go and claim your own flag, same thing happened at newcastle the other week and my lads flag was handed to some random kid and his dad BY A STEWARD , looking from further back I had to shout and tell him " it ain't yours " just recently that has changed everywhere inc Our place where we play the highlights in the ground but get asked to leave as it's still showing Our goals. Top day we won and he said best away day of season and he's been em all with me apart from copenhagen away he'd had a warning from college after last season's escapades in madrid x 2, Lisbon and a proper warning for peterborough. Never unsupervised in the old days we just looked after each other and still do.

Just got in and if I may say and I will say bad form from you to suggest that at any time was any blame put on said steward, but what didn't happen and does at many games is that the game finishes and there is plenty of time to go and claim your own flag, same thing happened at newcastle the other week and my lads flag was handed to some random kid and his dad BY A STEWARD , looking from further back I had to shout and tell him " it ain't yours " just recently that has changed everywhere inc Our place where we play the highlights in the ground but get asked to leave as it's still showing Our goals. Top day we won and he said best away day of season and he's been em all with me apart from copenhagen away he'd had a warning from college after last season's escapades in madrid x 2, Lisbon and a proper warning for peterborough. Never unsupervised in the old days we just looked after each other and still do.
It won’t be old school it will be some **** who goes once a year blagged a ticket or some pissed coked up twat thinking he’s clever

Get the photo posted. It might help with the 1894 lads and their missing flags from the Etihad n’all. Grass cunts like this right up, the club might help, but there’s plenty of us who are more than happy to have a word with fuckers like this.

Same sort of people who have reintroduced more Munich chanting after it had faded, same sort of people singing ‘the Sun was right’ the other week.

Fucking thieving off our own fans, the scummy cunts.

If it doesn’t get handed back to him by midweek get a go fund me page going and I’ll throw in for a new one for him. Sure loads if other blues will too. ;) thieving cunts need sorting out too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.