flared jeans

I got that when I went to HMV in town, I was about to buy a Hot Chip album and some fat slag behind the counter with a shit death metal band T-Shirt on said in a proper arsey tone "Hot Chip are shit" I just said "you know what? You're right, I don't know what I was thinking" and put the album on the counter and walked out! 7 years later they made everyone redundant....

Me 1 - 0 Fat slag
Are you sure?

tumblr_m9l07uu2g31resh04o1_500.png

bay-city-rollers.jpg

the low cut flares was the best and with the tartan bottoms with the boots

bay_city_rollers_146.jpg

One point not raised in this thread yet is the fact most of us don't even pay much attention to what everyone is even wearing anyway.
We're so concerned in our own lives, I mean think about it - how much thought/effort do you yourself put into when walking down the street about what others are wearing?
And yes you might say see someone wearing a City shirt and think - oh how nice, a fellow blue... but 5seconds later you've forgot about that person and you're back into thinking about which pastie to buy at Greggs.

The work environment is different as we may be expected to look smart/presentable but in day to day?
I couldn't give a shit what others are wearing, I'd prefer to walk around dressed like Ghandi... much cheaper than buying £50 footy shirts anyway.

5717392_f260.jpg

i LOVE flared jeans! Been wearing them for 15 years! Unfortunately it seems hard to get a pair now, stupid shops are obsessed with "skinny" so all you can find is bootcut, which is no more flared than a normal pair of jeans pfffft.

I'm a 6 foot tall woman btw, does that allow me to wear flares? Esp now i'm back to the thin weight i used to be?! ;)

.....you know the rules......

`they made a brief comeback about 84 85 round our way anyway i can remember loads of us jumping on the 17 to rochdale to a shop called stewards i think
they must of had job lot left over from the 70s proper massive flares all our parents was pissing themselves laughing they didn't mind though at 3pound a pair

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.