Flares and chairs thrown into our end

Are you for fking real
Sadly, yes

I've not seen the footage from the other night and I won't go searching for it
I have on many occasions viewed what I described and it was not mocking an air disaster. Just some pathetic scally pose that made you want to swing a right foot into the perpetrator's bollocks

I could be well off the mark from Wednesday and it may well have been vile and disgraceful gesturing, but I'm saying what I've witnessed in the past

There's a planned walkout at the swamp this weekend on the 58th minute and the following week is the anniversary of the air disaster. Once again City fans are being accused of taunts and disrespect, all too coincidental imo.

I hope Fernandes makes his debut in the 57th minute!

Some City fans make childish harmless gestures. Some United fans throw incendiary devices at City fans.

Why are people treating them as equally serious incidents ?

BBC breakfast only reported on the City fans’ gestures. They even had an interview with Wally about it. Nothing about the game...

Probably because they know a few of our fans will start doing it, then they film it, and put it on social media.

Exactly but is it the fans themselves who have organized this or have they received word from above?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.