Flares and chairs thrown into our end

The netting over the seats is a stupid idea. Doesn’t keep you much further away from the away fans and just leads to people falling over it and getting trampled if there’s a goal

How is netting a stupid idea.?
There have been posts on here in various games when people have had cups of beer and piss thrown over them from above.
If the first two or three rows on the second and third tier were covered in netting and Stewards placed there then it would make it far more
difficult for someone to throw something below and if they tried they would be easily spotted.
And it is reoccurring theme on here about objects being hurled between the away section and our fans in the corner of the East Stand.
Surely it is a no brainer to have a net curtain between the two. Who's going to throw an object against netting. ?

What do you now think about the decision to reduce the ticket allocations for away fans?

I think City fans would have been fine with 7500 at OT but Utd would have been out of control at the Etihad and City fans would have responded.

The problem with events like last night is it makes it more and more likely that the big travelling supports we used to enjoy will become a thing of the past. United fans really do need to sort their own out. Local media, and national media wont touch the issue.

Seen the dad in south stand before, saw him after the game. He’s a knob.

Who buys your 6 year old son a cp goggle hat

I know the dad of the son who's lad run on the pitch its not the first time but hey, the little fella's having memories.

The dads a very good father, does everything for his kids. Who cares if he's bought him a cp company google hat.

Sounds like a little jealousy? Perhaps your not in a position to afford one?

Regardless of what the Utd fans were doing those idiot City fans need banning.

It’s embarrassing and more bad press.
Are we going to ban every little bit of bad behaviour? Rather we just police our own. It's not easy to deal with a fanbase like Man Utd. They provoke anger. City fans conduct themselves remarkably well by and large. I'd like to think if I was next to them I'd turn the other cheek but it's not always that easy.

Are we going to ban every little bit of bad behaviour? Rather we just police our own. It's not easy to deal with a fanbase like Man Utd. They provoke anger. City fans conduct themselves remarkably well by and large. I'd like to think if I was next to them I'd turn the other cheek but it's not always that easy.

Banning people mocking an air disaster that also claimed one of our own all time greats? Yes ban them, ban them for life.

How is netting a stupid idea.?
There have been posts on here in various games when people have had cups of beer and piss thrown over them from above.
If the first two or three rows on the second and third tier were covered in netting and Stewards placed there then it would make it far more
difficult for someone to throw something below and if they tried they would be easily spotted.
And it is reoccurring theme on here about objects being hurled between the away section and our fans in the corner of the East Stand.
Surely it is a no brainer to have a net curtain between the two. Who's going to throw an object against netting. ?

I meant the netting covering the seats, the first two seats at the end of our row were covered. Doesn’t stop anyone throwing anything because you’re only two seats further back and people were falling over it. Agree with netting off the first couple of rows if they were above us

It was a slightly tongue in cheek remark but going on the pitch is actually a criminal offence. If that kid was 18 or older, he'd probably be looking at a court appearance and a banning order. Do you think that's clever?

I know he would do.

Well he isn't going to get a ban is he at his age, even more so when the club have used the lad on promo videos before the game and that drawing poster they sell in the club shop :)

Plus if they ban him, what about all the other pitch invaders

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.