Flash Player Pop Up

The ad company thought they’d solved it earlier, but it looks like that’s not the case. Will get them to look at it again urgently.

I have not been back on my Surface Pro since this morning so I don't know if its still happening but it doesn't appear when I am on here on the PC and it didn't appear on my Surface Pro after I switched from Microsoft Edge back to Internet Explorer.

same issue but also getting this message
The connection for this site is not secure
twn.weareoffers.com uses an unsupported protocol.

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
Unsupported protocol
The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite.

I am having the same problem on my laptop, can the mods advise if they can provide a solution.

This happening for me on edge
As far as I can tell everyone who has this issue is using Edge. That does suggest an easy solution...

As an aside I get this pop up message but only when using Firefox. I have to use an old legacy version for work purposes so presume that's the reason why (I don't access Bluemoon through it either).

As far as I can tell everyone who has this issue is using Edge. That does suggest an easy solution...

As an aside I get this pop up message but only when using Firefox. I have to use an old legacy version for work purposes so presume that's the reason why (I don't access Bluemoon through it either).

A fair point. I’ve only just switched to edge from chrome...

Yes, switching browser to Chrome is a way around it until the Edge issue is resolved. They're still working on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.