Flat track bullies.

FJRMCFC

Haven't beaten a single big team this season bar maybe Sevilla but they were in piss poor form when we met them. We stake a claim to be the biggest flat track bullies in Europe.

Are Leicester a big team? a small club punching above their weight..

Haven't beaten a single big team this season bar maybe Sevilla but they were in piss poor form when we met them. We stake a claim to be the biggest flat track bullies in Europe.

Sevilla might not have been in great form overall but they'd beaten Real Madrid and Barcelona in Seville within a few weeks of us going there and winning comfortably.

There's definitely truth to it, but does it matter? New manager in the summer, and we can still win the league without beating the top 4 home and away, particularly this season when they are all dropping points.

It's going to go down to who makes the fewest cock ups, not who has big definitive victories over the direct rivals. Arsenal beat us, and a week later it's like it never happened, we beat Sunderland and they drop points.

Afcourse, when we do beat someone away it's because they are in poor form now...

The required work rate in the EPL is just staggering, and i think thats the real kicker. It's simply a matter of always making it up with ever more hard work rasing the bar in terms of need effort when players can only do so much. It's like that boss you might have that considers he could always make more dough by just making his people work harder, it can be an obviously easy method to getting more. And thats the story of the EPL this year i think, just more teams going trough the wall for their points and thus meaning that even star players can be caught getting tired, logicly too given just how much work needs be performed. And then keep in mind our injury problems.

Leicester today fought like lions on custom lion steroids. And btw with the help of the ref too, or do i need to repeat a 100 times that we were robbed. But anyway i do think Leicester owns it's succes to just working harder than what you could reasonably ask of youre players. Kudos to their manager for getting this workrate out of them, is that ebcause he is loved or because he is eared i don't know? Eitherway it was visible. Also visible was the tiredness plaguing a few of our own players.

Are Leicester a big team? a small club punching above their weight..

Give credit where it's due, Leicester works hard and plays highly diciplined, it's like they are being led by Nazi's. You cannot learn quality to players who don't have the talent for it, but making them work like coalminers on a marathon is always possible, in fact it's the easiest way to make up for difference in quality, work harder, work to a point where you'd make Vietnamese shoe making kids feel lazy.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.