Flight Companies

mayo31 said:
Flights to Barcelona now hitting £360 with that orange company

Robbing gets

Go a day or two earlier and they £75 retiurn

They'd have to be a bit stupid to sell a load of seats on a flight for 70/80 when they can get 3/4 times more for them to be fair. Supply and demand

They will put more flights on when full. Plenty of aircraft doing nothing in March.

I looked at all.combinations the other days before the draw - returns were £60 but now I've tried to book and the lowest fare for a pair is £220.

I know it's supply and demand but it's daylight robbery.

That Greek guy should be ashamed - can't wait til another ash cloud destroys their business!

BA flights were cheaper from Gatwick until u try to checkout and then they double.

Sun-Thursday Ryanair out of Manchester only £147. Not bad at all tbh.

If you are happy changing planes it can be done from Liverpool Via Madrid for around £130.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:43 pm --<br /><br />If you are happy changing planes it can be done from Liverpool Via Madrid for around £130.

Jezzeroo said:
I looked at all.combinations the other days before the draw - returns were £60 but now I've tried to book and the lowest fare for a pair is £220.

That Greek guy should be ashamed - can't wait til another ash cloud destroys their business!

BA flights were cheaper from Gatwick until u try to checkout and then they double.

We've done BA from Gatwick, just over £90 each tues-fri.

without a dream said:
Jezzeroo said:

Yeah I stand corrected mine were £214 for a pair

Jezzeroo said:
without a dream said:
Jezzeroo said:

Yeah I stand corrected mine were £214 for a pair

Is that with hold luggage? Way cheaper if you just take hand, which is all you need for a few days away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.