Flight Companies

Easyjet from liverpool to malaga 07.10 11th march. Stay over near malaga.

Ryanair flight from malaga to barcelona 08.30 on the 12th gets in barcelona 10.15.

Night out in Barcelona after the game, 06.15 flight back to malaga then the 11.45 easyjet back to Liverpool.

£136, sorted.

Found a fare on Ryanair just after draw dates confirmed, out Manchester Tues AM back Thurs AM £139. After 14 attempts to confirm my CORRECT card details, 2 different cards, each time Ryanair said details were wrong, they switched me off. When i logged back on fare was over £300. Did they do that on purpose??? Just after I booked easyjet, same days from LGW £105 + £16 trains. Easyjet fly into Barcelona but Ryanair go 40 miles away to Reus. Think I got the better deal. Stuff it O'leary!!!!

My flights are already booked but just noticed Ryanair fly into Barcelona EL Prat on the Wednesday arriving 13:50, leaving Thursday at 12:40 for £230

El prat airport is 9 miles south of the nou camp

Travel Republic are doing 2 night City Breaks from 110 per person,all in but flying from scouseville.
Wish i'd looked before booking bryan air for 220.<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:19 pm --<br /><br />Travel Republic are doing 2 night City Breaks from 110 per person,all in but flying from scouseville.
Wish i'd looked before booking bryan air for 220.

Liverpool to Madrid with Easyjet then onto Barca with Vueling on the Tuesday, same route back on the Thursday, £180. Two night stay near Ramblas for £70, total £250. There are LOADS of decent, good value places to stay.

Worth making the effort to do this one independently, £400-450 for one of the 2 night organised trips is too steep for me.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.expedia.co.uk/Barcelona-Hote" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.expedia.co.uk/Barcelona-Hote</a> ... msAndRates

few of us in here about £25 for 2 nights.....

berryblue said:
Found a fare on Ryanair just after draw dates confirmed, out Manchester Tues AM back Thurs AM £139. After 14 attempts to confirm my CORRECT card details, 2 different cards, each time Ryanair said details were wrong, they switched me off. When i logged back on fare was over £300. Did they do that on purpose??? Just after I booked easyjet, same days from LGW £105 + £16 trains. Easyjet fly into Barcelona but Ryanair go 40 miles away to Reus. Think I got the better deal. Stuff it O'leary!!!!

Had almost exactly the same problem. Knew the card details were right.. Took about 5 go's after which I sacked it off. 300 quid 10 minutes later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.