Flights for Leipzig

Flight from Manchester to Prague night stay train to liepzig night stay fly back to Manchester late afternoon two decent hotels £350

I agree. One plane 300 people, if it runs at a loss so what ?

Well if you take them at their word, cost has nothing to do with it. They claim they can’t get a slot out of Leipzig airport after the game.

Well if you take them at their word, cost has nothing to do with it. They claim they can’t get a slot out of Leipzig airport after the game.
Pretty sure normal flights are banned after a certain time so this may well be the case. Nothing to stop them doing an overnight stay trip though surely.

That is fair enough. The team I expect will travel straight back. Why do they not combine the planning of the team travel back with provision for 1 additional plane for fans. Not just this game but each European game.

We have been in the competition long enough to be better prepared to a format that operates the same every season.

That is fair enough. The team I expect will travel straight back. Why do they not combine the planning of the team travel back with provision for 1 additional plane for fans. Not just this game but each European game.

We have been in the competition long enough to be better prepared to a format that operates the same every season.
The players tend to stay the night after an away European game and fly home the next day.

They have a 30 seater private jet booked for hospitality fans coming back on the 23rd, so I’d just guess they have two booked at roughly the same time, the other one for players and staff.

For anyone flying to Hamburg and then getting the train on to Leipzig via Berlin you probably need to be aware of this. Seems to be a big ongoing problem with delays due to overbooking/overcrowding on the ICE trains on this route.

Google Translation: The ICEs Hamburg-Berlin are so overbooked that they cannot depart for 20-30 minutes. The trains only come in at walking pace, DB staff and people without a reservation should get out again. Adults hide in the toilet or block with suitcases.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.