Flop of the season | The Guardian - Dzeko rates high

I'd have Robbie Savage as best pundit tbh, not even on the list. And no sign of Silva's goal at Blackpool either.

And Richard Dunne for flop of the season? Do me a favour.

In summary, it's drivel.

1 in 3 goals per game isn't that bad, 'The Greatest Player in the World' aka Rooney's record this season is 1 every 2.6 games, although 'the greatest signing in the history of football ever' Chicapea has averaged 1 in every 2.2 games, so obviously Dzeko has been a massive failure and the biggest waste of money the modern game has ever seen and we are obviously ruining football...

Dzeko's scored some crucial goals for us, and a few that have showed his instincts.. he'll prove how good he is next season. Plus, you can see how much he wants it, that's half the battle.. it's not like he's mooching round the pitch thinking about his pay check..

Wexford Blue said:
Dzeko's scored some crucial goals for us, and a few that have showed his instincts.. he'll prove how good he is next season. Plus, you can see how much he wants it, that's half the battle.. it's not like he's mooching round the pitch thinking about his pay check..
Also see how well liked he is by the other players, even got congratulated by the opposition when he scored his first premier league goal for us.

No17 said:
90% of fans all over England consider him a flop apparently...saying that Torres at least looks like scoring and Dzeko is just a flop...can anyone remind me if Torres scored anything more than that puddle stop goal agains west ham in comparison to Dzeko's 5 and yeah, read the comments on this article saying that Torres at least has 7 assists....nice work for twice the money paid for Dzeko...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2011/may/18/flop-of-the-season-premier-league

What are your thoughts on this?

P.S. My first thread.

My thoughts on this is that the same thing was being said about a certain Yaya Toure in his first 3 or 4 months.

Freestyler said:
Torres easily.

who gives a shit, Dzeko will bang 20 in next season.

I am seriously considering putting a fiver on him at start of next season to finish the league's top scorer. I mean the odds should be good seeing as everyone thinks he's a flop!! He'll score for fun I reckon

Give a shit. What the Guardian know about football could be written on a tiny, tiny postage stamp.

GerBlueBear said:
Freestyler said:
Torres easily.

who gives a shit, Dzeko will bang 20 in next season.

I am seriously considering putting a fiver on him at start of next season to finish the league's top scorer. I mean the odds should be good seeing as everyone thinks he's a flop!! He'll score for fun I reckon

If Tevez leaves he is odds on in my mind to have the golden boot and on top of that he will be battling for it with Balo.

Wexford Blue said:
yeah he does seem to be enjoying himself and putting the effort in. loved the way he came onto the pitch when we scored in the final when he could have taken a bit of a hump and not really feel involved being on the bench

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.