Florian Wirtz

Bayern aren't letting Wirtz go.

I predict Wirtz having a storming Euro 2024, like Ozil in 2006 WorldCup to really put himself on the map and Bayern will swoop in and he won't leave Germany.
Posted a month or so ago. Sadly this one was just a non-starter imo. Tolmie's news made me doubt myself but I think this one was always going one way.

The price wouldn't put me off much, if it wasn't for the persistent rumours that he has no desire to leave Germany, which makes Bayern his first preference. If he wanted to come to the PL and City were his preference, then I'd be all for it because his stats show he's one of the most creative talents in Europe already, at just 20 years old. Which is exactly what we need now Gundo is gone and KDB might not be able to give us as many games as he used to going forward.

Shame but I don't think we should have to twist a player's arm for that kind of money, especially from our current position.

It may have some relevance as Bayern need a new CB and a top class DM.
They spent 60m on a CB last season as well as 100m on a striker. Bayern aren't going to struggle to finance Wirtz and other players. They will win the Bundesliga and go far in the CL. They have plenty of cash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.