Florian Wirtz

Strange as it seems, he's struggled for regular game time, & is definitely part of Real's second string.
I’d definitely take Tchouameni. Him next to Rodri would give us so much control, he’d give Rodri a break, and he’s one of the few DM’s where there wouldn’t be a massive drop-off in quality. He’s a physical monster, Pep would love him.

I’d definitely take Tchouameni. Him next to Rodri would give us so much control, he’d give Rodri a break, and he’s one of the few DM’s where there wouldn’t be a massive drop-off in quality. He’s a physical monster, Pep would love him.
It's unfortunate for him he's competing with Camavinga & Kroos. There was talk of Kroos retiring or moving on, but he signed an extension with Real.

The issue with Tchouameni is Real was his dream move, so he might see himself as the replacement for an ageing Kroos once his Real days are over.

By all accounts he's not pushing for game time or a move, & is prepared to sit tight & await his chance.

Him or Valverde would be cracking alternatives mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.