Florian Wirtz

why would we replace KDB with a young german talent when we had a local born and perfectly fit Phil Foden? I mean, I thought that our 10 was always planned for him, and i wouldnt like to see how Phil changes position because other player are actually less complated than him that only can play in specific position and we have to compromise for him.

If i was Phil, i would see this sign as a mistrust to play as a 10

On the other hand, you understand that football is tribal and kids born within ten miles of the Etihad like Foden, Palmer, McAtee, Doyle, Lewis and the rest are part of our tribe so we are naturally extremely proud when one of them breaks into the squad. Of course, reality will catch up eventually if they are not good enough, but a little less constant poo-pooing of our local talent may be welcomed. No criticism, just an opinion.
very good post I'd also add they obviously dont become home sick don't mind the crap weather and love a chippy tea on a Friday

Again there is no harm in keeping close tabs on him this season. At some point we have to start looking for a replacement (not an easy task) Kev.

why would we replace KDB with a young german talent when we had a local born and perfectly fit Phil Foden? I mean, I thought that our 10 was always planned for him, and i wouldnt like to see how Phil changes position because other player are actually less complated than him that only can play in specific position and we have to compromise for him.

If i was Phil, i would see this sign as a mistrust to play as a 10
We had Silva and signed debruyne worked out fine. Both can play out wide too

We will probably have to compete with Bayern next summer now for his signature.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.