Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Juan Manuel Marquez

digiblue said:
this isn't my first mayweather fight but i am always surprised by the quickness and power of the man

I know what you mean mate.
He's amazing. His speed and accuracy to pick a punch is incredible

Interviewer just completely ballsed that up. Potential classic moment. We want to hear Mayweather not you you fucking idiot. Snatching the mic out of Floyds hand like that. Christ.

Can't see Mayweather ever getting beat tbh, he'll destroy Pacquiao on that form and anyone else for that matter.
Funny shit at the end with Mayweather grabbing the mic off the interviewer saying gimme the mic you talk to much!!!

A boxing lession tonight by Money. Marquez has some balls taking the fight on and showed just how hard he is to take some of those shots. I didn't think Marquez got beaten by what the judges said I think Marquez won 3 rounds out there. Mayweather showed real class for any young fighter out there just look at Mayweathers defensive skills out there. The art to bob and weive and protect himself he has the best defence in the world of boxing maybe of all time. To be out of the ring for so long and come back like that is amazing still lighting fast as well. Manny wont take Mayweather on after that fight. Marquez got the better of Manny in there first fight and to see Money fight like that on his return it may never happen.

As for Mossley and Hopkins at the end of the fight it was a fucking joke. I thought it was bad coming in the ring like that I am surprised Money didn't lash out there. A Mossley fight looks the way to go before the year is out depending on who wins the Cotto Manny fight. Mossley didn't look to good in his last fight and I think this will be a step too far for Mossley if my memory is right he was behind on the cards going into the final rounds and KO'd Margaritio he wont get away with that against the best pound for pound fighter in the world.

As they say money talks in boxing and Bob Arum Mannys promoter wont do a deal with Mayweather so it is the only fight out there for Mayweather even though I think Manny will avoid the fight. When Cotto wins I think this fight could be made and would be a great fight to watch Cotto is Mayweathers hardest test out there and hopefully they get it on.

Mayweather is just a different class, from the 1st round you knew that Marquez didn't stand a chance. Mayweather just played with him for the most part it seemed. Whoever Mayweather faces next, be it Cotto, Mosley or Pac-man, I expect Mayweather will do the same to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.