Flu jab

Has jab tech improved like dentist jabs (don't even notice them nowadays) have?
Haven't had a jab since I was like 14

Last edited:
Kinell, bet you eat three Shredded Wheat !
I one ate a toupee of Peter Swales that resembled a shredded wheat; )

Joking apart. I remember leaving the dentists with a bloated face like a squirrel gathering nuts. Got something to eat and almost bit my tongue in half. I was bleeding profusely and I couldn't feel a thing due to the anaesthetic!

Next time in the dentist chair I refused point blank on anaesthetic explaining why I didn't want it. My dentist said no one else had gone through canal root treatment without an anaesthetic. I told him I wasn't having one and I would be ok. Seeing as I'd been going there years he reluctantly decided to go ahead saying - "if it hurts squeeze my assistants hand gently and I'll stop". I didn't squeeze her hand, although it hurt like hell. Was too busy thinking of rogering her on his couch, and the pain felt almost pleasurable; )

I once rogered Alison, one of his dental assistants, but that's not for discussion. And don't ask, I have no pics!

They're free over here, there are even a couple of drive through's set up around the valley. They want as many people as possible to get them

November the 4th for SWMBO and I.. annoyed that they didn't contact us as 'er indoors is on the very vulnerable list but I guess they have had other priorities

They're free over here, there are even a couple of drive through's set up around the valley. They want as many people as possible to get them
Publix supermarket is offering a $10 voucher if you get it done at their pharmacy.
They are also selling a six pack of my favourite IPA for $10.60 - buy one get one free! Getting my shot and 12 beers this afternoon

never had one before but the nhs contacted me as im over 50. so i took it with everything going on thought this year ill play safe,never even felt it go in(just like the wife) felt iffy for a day or so feel ok now

never had one before but the nhs contacted me as im over 50. so i took it with everything going on thought this year ill play safe,never even felt it go in(just like the wife) felt iffy for a day or so feel ok now
My pregnant Mrs had one 4 weeks ago.

I’ve since had something (wasn’t Covid as I had 8 weeks ago) and she’s not.

Definitely worth it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.