Fluminense (N) - Fri 22nd Dec, 18:00 | CWC Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasnt bothered about this competition , still feels lame to me but i am always glad to see the blues playing , want to win it now , nice early game to, hope to get a stream that is not the tnt cunts , that dempsey ? Has been a disgrace

Is there any way of finding out who TNT will use as co commentator tonight?

If its fuckwit Savage with his ill informed bollocks I will try FIFA TV.
I have downloaded FIFA+ app onto my Samsung tv and watched a bit of 3/4 play off just to check it worked OK, which it did, in advance of the final tonight. So you do not need to suffer through TNT coverage!!

I wasnt bothered about this competition , still feels lame to me but i am always glad to see the blues playing , want to win it now , nice early game to, hope to get a stream that is not the tnt cunts , that dempsey ? Has been a disgrace
Just watch it on the FIFA official site it’s free :)

if you find one kaz pm please

Savage was awful, he must just turn up with no prep done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.