Fluminense (N) - Fri 22nd Dec, 18:00 | CWC Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasnt bothered about this competition , still feels lame to me but i am always glad to see the blues playing , want to win it now , nice early game to, hope to get a stream that is not the tnt cunts , that dempsey ? Has been a disgrace
I watched the semi on FIFA+. Commentator was ok but the best bit was he just concentrated on the action, no clever bollocks stuff.

Please send me a link to buy one. I was born before the NHS so I tend to defend it vigorously.
As I’ve had nothing but excellent treatment and a heck of a lot of it recently I feel totally justified in my stance. So buying a T-shirt would be great. Thank you. :-)
Should be on this mate...the lady outside the hospital gave me a leaflet with this address on...any issues let me know. Good luck with the John Stones tattoo on your eyelids aaarrrfff aaarrrfff!!

At least he likes pep and the way we play , dempsey was all about rags and charges and he repeated his long winded explanation of why we are not favs for the cl despite being favs again by everyone and his dog
I'm looking forwards to your team news Kaz...at least it will be right...not the speculative nonsense that other people get wrong on x and twit twoo.

One last push Blues. 90 mins from every bit of shit the British media have trawled up in the last 15 years, well and truly fucked off. Win the PL, Defend the PL, win 3 in a row, win the Champions League, win the treble. Forgetting Domestic treble, 100 point Premier League season. Yes Holt, BBC, Ladyboy, Winter, MuEN, Grundiad, Sam fuckwit Wallace, Boozer Harris, Sly Sports, Talkshite. GO AND TWITCH YER BANJOS and fuck right off. Champions of the World. Yes we beat all your favourites to get in it, then Real Madrid, Inter and fucking Munchbunch. ENDS

Last edited:
One last push Blues. 90 mins from every bit of shit the British media have trawled up in the last 15 years, well and truly fucked off. Win the PL, Defend the PL, win 3 in a row, win the Champions League, win the treble. Forgetting Domestic treble, 100 point Premier League season. Yes Holt, BBC, Ladyboy, Winter, MuEN, Grundiad, Sam fuckwit Wallace, Boozer Harris, Sly Sports, Talkshite. GO AND TWITCH YER BANJOS and fuck right off. Champions of the World. Yes we beat all your favourites to get in it, then Real Madrid, Inter and fucking Munchbunch. ENDS
On the brink of tears here. Fucking bravo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.