Fluminense (N) - Fri 22nd Dec, 18:00 | CWC Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Ally McCoist ask the question “city are in the world club final, does anyone care?” the other day. That question was never asked when Chelsea or Liverpool were there, absolute disgrace and I was disappointed in the man who is normally one of the fairer pundits.
To be fair I'm sure a lot of people did say it. Same as this game, no one else in England gives a shite except us. When the Rags and Dippers were in it I'm pretty sure no one else gave a fuck except their fans. From what someone said earlier it appears the South American clubs and fans take it very seriously.

I know someone mentioned Roku, but FIFA Plus App is also on the Firestick (at least in US). Free to download and doesn’t require login.

I heard Ally McCoist ask the question “city are in the world club final, does anyone care?” the other day. That question was never asked when Chelsea or Liverpool were there, absolute disgrace and I was disappointed in the man who is normally one of the fairer pundits.
Well, I didn't care when United, Liverpool or Chelsea were in it, did you? It's a rubbish, Micky Mouse cup, an unnecessary distraction at an already busy time of the year, I think that's the point McCoist was making and he IS one of the fairer pundits, always complimentary about City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.