Fluminense (N) - Fri 22nd Dec, 18:00 | CWC Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think pep rewards the players that won the champions leage by starting them in the final of this world cup so i dont think nunez or kovacic will start the final that is why they both started the semi final.

Lesson learned tonight. Don’t go on a match day thread. What a shambles. I presume the moaning stopped as the goals went in?

Anyway, onto Friday. The chance to be officially recognised as the best club in the world. Not that we don’t know that already.

Come on City!!
It's rarely a positive experience on the match day thread although some try to keep it so....myself included when I make a rare visit. It's pretty tedious though. Like a bunch of vexed up naughty teenagers who cant wait to be 1st to put down the players, Pep, the club, coaching team etc.

I think pep rewards the players that won the champions leage by starting them in the final of this world cup so i dont think nunez or kovacic will start the final that is why they both started the semi final.
Well one of them has to. De bruyne and gundogan started the CL and theyre both missing. Foden will play but we still need another mid.

Ederson
akanji stones dias ake
rodri kovacic
bernardo foden grealish
alvarez

could easily start Bobb and Nunez over grealish and kovacic but I would go like this

I think we’ll see Álvarez, Gvardiol and Dias start the final. Grealish looked tired so maybe we’ll see Foden on the left.

Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Gvardiol
Rodri
Nunes Kovačić
Bernardo Álvarez Foden

https://twitter.com/stirling_j

Jamie Hamilton on Twitter has written loads about Fluminese style and how it is the anti Pep. Should be a great match up.
They are painfully slow in the back. If Felipe Melo at 40 years of age starts at CB as expected we should run riot over him as well as a much slowed down Marcelo at outside back who was never a very good defender to begin with. Both their center striker and their number 10 are 35 year olds. While they have a few younger guys running around like Andre and Martinelli we should be able to impose ourselves on them without much fanfare. Forget about jinxes and all that, I'm saying strictly from a footballing point of view we should get the job done, simple as...

It's rarely a positive experience on the match day thread although some try to keep it so....myself included when I make a rare visit. It's pretty tedious though. Like a bunch of vexed up naughty teenagers who cant wait to be 1st to put down the players, Pep, the club, coaching team etc.
Definitely rags or dippers disguised as Blues.

Reactions: CC1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.