Fluminense (N) - Fri 22nd Dec, 18:00 | CWC Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell, even though this competition doesn’t set my pulse racing I’ve stupidly double booked myself with a local bloody Christmas concert thing. Might get back for the second half

12 straight days at work followed by an eye op and then work again after 2 days? That sounds grim.
Getting the overtime in while it's there mate. Anyhow I have City in the world cup final to look forwards too....as long as the surgeon has her eye on the ball that is

They've got Alan. Yes, THE Alan.

Ederson
Walker
Akanji
Dias
Gvardiol
Rodri
Kovacic
Bobb
Nunes
Foden
Alvarez

That's what I'd go with, I expected pep to use the squad better in the semi final tbh.

I'd personally leave walker out but as captain that just isn't happening. Ake drops out purely because of peps words about him not being able to play consecutive games, and stones as he's just coming back. Theyd be first defenders in otherwise.

Kovacic and nunes deserve to keep their places and Bobb has looked our liveliest attacker when he's come on and deserves a chance from the start.

Bernardo to take a breather, we've been running him ragged lately, can come on in any position from the bench if needed.

Hopefully Fluminense won’t put 11 men behind the ball

No space at all tonight. It was like trying to thread the ball through the japs eye of a needle

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.