Fly The Flag For City!!!!!!

I used to work on the wirral. On way to work one morning, in my car stopped at lights. Lights turn green and the car in front didn't move, he was just staring at me in his mirror. I beeped him, still didn't move.

Then I noticed his LFC sticker on the back of his car, then I realised my city flag (and stickers) was still hanging in my car from the city parade (2014) slippy g year.

Then he gets out, line of traffic behind me, I wind my window down and he starts giving me a load of abuse about how I can't be traveling round that area with these colours. Wtf. I told him to fuck off and drove away.

No other fanbase is like that, so hate and spite filled.

I can't stand them, hate them :(

I used to work on the wirral. On way to work one morning, in my car stopped at lights. Lights turn green and the car in front didn't move, he was just staring at me in his mirror. I beeped him, still didn't move.

Then I noticed his LFC sticker on the back of his car, then I realised my city flag (and stickers) was still hanging in my car from the city parade (2014) slippy g year.

Then he gets out, line of traffic behind me, I wind my window down and he starts giving me a load of abuse about how I can't be traveling round that area with these colours. Wtf. I told him to fuck off and drove away.

No other fanbase is like that, so hate and spite filled.

I can't stand them, hate them :(
I live in Crosby matey. Been going to city for 52 years and lived here for the past 19 years. I have had some fun with the scousers over the years. A few years ago I put a big city flag on the car of my barber who is a big red. It was parked in the car park that was a public cut through. I took a pic and sent it to him. The panic that ensued was hilarious. His car could have been trashed. I also had a bet that if we won the league he had to have a flag up. That lasted for a few days and because of complaints from both blue and red scousers it had to come down. Same thing happened in one of our local coffee shops. To be fair the lads I have banter with, and some are serious reds, are not as silly as some of the idiots that we often see. Some decent discussion is usually had when we get onto football. There are some absolute fuckits around though and I won’t have anything that identifies me as a blue in the car.

It is different when we do it, they're never doing it because the press dont want to celebrate it or the big sly 3 bitters want to pretend it doesn't matter/nobody cares. The beauty of it is, they can't claim they don't care, if the sight of a City flag to celebrate a successful season, winds them up.

Any deals on flags going about? Almost ordered off the City store since there is an offer on but the shipping and handling costs more than the deal itself. I might wait a bit to see if there's any decent 2021 season themed ones released towards the end of the season.

I'm having my house painted sky blue this summer. Anyone know what the exact shade of blue City wear is & if it is available in masonry paint?
This is supposed to be the colour pantone codes etc.

I hope it's right

I'm having my house painted sky blue this summer. Anyone know what the exact shade of blue City wear is & if it is available in masonry paint?
Contact the creator of Balamory

edi-mcredie.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.